Over the next 6 weeks from the kick off of the Soccer World Cup, we are looking for your images of this historic period in South African history. Share your magic moments of the world cup and you could win a R1500.00 KAMERAZ voucher.
It could be your face painted kids, to the spray from a Vuvuzela or the cheers and emotions of your team’s first goal.
The rules are simple; images need to have been shot during the period of 11 June 2010 to 25 July 2010. We will post the best entries throughout the period in this gallery and highlight a top image weekly as a post on www.photocomment.net that will make it into our finalists.
So send us your images (around 1200 pixels wide) to email@example.com with a 20 word caption and let’s start sharing those memories before they pass or use the file uploader option below.
– This competition is only open to residents of South Africa.
– Entry is free and there are no age restrictions, parental consent is required for entrants under the age of 18.
– Entries must be sent between 11 June 2010 and 25 July 2010. No late entries will be considered.
– All entries into the competition must be suitable for publication on our website and in our magazine and therefore must be appropriate for a general audience. PhotoComment reserve the right to reject any entry on the grounds of illegality, infringement of any third party rights, the subject matter being offensive or contrary to standards of taste and decency, or on any other ground that it may from time to time consider appropriate. The decision of PhotoComment to accept or reject an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Images must be taken between 11 June 2010 and 25 June 2010.
– All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
– A signed model release must be available for all natural persons appearing in any image submitted.
– Entrant agrees to the promotional use of submitted images by PhotoComment. This includes but is not limited to publication online and in print.
– Prizes will only be delivered in South Africa.
– Prize is not transferable.
– In the event where a competition is cancelled or suspended, all participants entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against PhotoComment their employees, agents, partners, sponsors or promoters.
– By entering the Competition you hereby accept these competition rules.